Everybody who is anybody knows The Pig. The hotel chain has fast become one of THE coolest places to visit in the UK, with its excellent foodie credentials and a glittering client list that is the envy of most establishments.
The original New Forest spot, The Pig, is renowned for its kitchen garden, in-house forager and its absolute dedication to locally grown, seasonal produce – an ethos that has won the hotel worldwide acclaim.
The Pig in the Wall, located in Southampton, brings all of that gorgeous countryside rustic charm directly into the heart of the city. With 12 unique rooms, situated in the historic walls of Southampton, this is the place you can relax and unwind while you raid the well-stocked larder in your room (again in keeping with that locally sourced mantra!)
Ever fancied a visit? Well, one lucky Muddy reader will have the chance for a night’s stay for two people at The Pig in the Wall complete with a Land Rover transfer to The Pig for a special three-course dinner, with Pig Hut Wine – worth a whopping £250.
Enter now and start living your best life!
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: Where is The Pig in the Wall located?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Prize is for a night's stay at The Pig in the Wall in Southampton, Land Rover transfer to The Pig Hotel, three-course dinner and Pig Hut Wine.
- Prize is non-transferrable, cannot be transferred to any other PIG hotel, or exchanged for cash.
- Competition closes on Mon 2 September 2019
- One winner will be chosen at random.
- Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of email confirmation of your win, otherwise, a new winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Stay must be taken by Sun 6 October 2019. Prize is available Sunday-Thursday. Booking is subject to availability. Peak dates are excluded (included, but not limited to, Southampton Boat Show week 13-22 September)
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.