Win an overnight stay and dinner for two with Upham Inns
Fancy a cosy little getaway? Character pubs group Upham Inns have a brilliant collection of relaxed Inns all around the county, each with its own individual style and comfortable rooms that mean you can enjoy the countryside or nearby attraction then come back and have a good meal, or perhaps a glass beside a roaring fire.
The Upham Inns collection in Hampshire includes The Old Mill, a converted water mill on the edge of the New Forest, The White Hart on the West Sussex border near Petersfield, The Thomas Lord in the pretty chocolate box village of West Meon, The Running Horse in Littleton, near Winchester, The Peat Spade Inn, a top foodie, AA-rated countryside pub, The White Hart at Overton, close to Highclere Castle and the Bombay Sapphire Distillery and The Hawk Inn near Andover, just around the corner from the Hawk Conservancy Trust and within striking distance of Stonehenge.
One lucky reader will win a break for two at their choice of one of these seven cosy Upham Inns in Hampshire, including a 3-course meal, bottle of prosecco or carafe of wine and a hearty breakfast in the morning. Want it to be you? Enter now in seconds below!
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Need to Know
- Competition ends Mon 11 December 2023 at 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be aged 18+ and resident in the UK.
- Prize valid for one night stay at The Old Mill at Hordle, The White Hart at West Harting, The Thomas Lord at West Meon, The Running Horse in Littleton, The Peat Spade Inn at Longstock, The White Hart at Overton or The Hawk Inn at Amport.
- Prize valid for two people and includes an overnight stay in a double or twin room, a three-course dinner for two from the a la carte menu, up to the value of £45, a bottle of Prosecco or a half litre wine carafe with the meal and breakfast.
- Additional drinks and food must be paid for on departure.
- No cash or prize alternative, prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be picked at random.
- Winner will have 48hrs to accept the prize.
- Booking subject to availability, travel not included.
- Accommodation dates subject to availability, excludes Christmas Day, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day.
- Prize must be taken within 12 months.
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here.